Book tickets to Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai 2021
Dubai is known for its beauty and grandeur by the whole world but apart from being a luxurious city, Dubai is also known to have the best family-friendly attractions. Dubai has many famous waterparks that are known all over the world for their unique rides, and now there is a new one to join the list. Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai is a brand new family-friendly attraction in Dubai that has recently opened its doors to the world in the Mina Seyahi Complex. An island-inspired aquatic adventure, this waterpark sports a minimalist design and is designed in a cool colour palette of white and blue that has a distinct Aegean vibe and reminds you of Santorini beaches. Guests have exclusive access to the Jungle Bay waterpark but outside visitors are also welcome. With plenty of exciting rides & activities, this waterpark is suitable for all ages and will keep everyone occupied for hours.
Jungle Bay Waterpark Highlights:
- Jungle Bay Waterpark is located alongside the shoreline, right in between Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina and The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina in Dubai's Al Sufouh area.
- The waterpark is open from 10 AM to 6 PM every day and can be accessed by guests of either of the two Seyahi hotels and for visitors who have purchased a Club Mina Day pass.
- Jungle Bay Waterpark offers breathtaking views of the ocean on one side and the Dubai Skyline on the other so you can enjoy the best of Dubai from here itself
- Guests can dine at the beach restaurant and enjoy tasty appetizers, quick bites, and refreshments.
- If you want to enjoy Jungle Bay without children, head to the private cabana or the on-beach bar to enjoy some alone time.
- Jungle Bay is for all ages so no matter a child or an adult, everyone here will have a memorable splashtastic time.
Things to See at Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai
The Jungle Bay Waterpark has a beautiful lighthouse that gives you access to the famous thrills of Jungle Bay- The Whizzard and Body Slides! These are three 130-meter long AquaTubes that will take you in a 360-degree loop before a surprise drop.
Jungle Bay has a special water play area, just for kids! With numerous activities to keep your toddlers and children busy, adults can relax at ease! With no height restrictions and a clear line of sight, caretakers can always keep an eye on their children.
Jungle Bay also has a six-meter pneumatic wave pool called Family Waves which offers hours of splashing fun for your entire family.
Jungle Bay visitors can enjoy scrumptious appetizers and quick bites at The Refuel Café and Bar restaurant which is located near the beach. There is also a beach bar open for the guests to enjoy a laid-back holiday at this stunning waterpark.
Jungle Bay is part of the Le Meridien Resort and The Westin Resort. Both these resorts are 5-star properties that are also the most popular in Dubai. Guests at the resort have exclusive access to the Jungle Bay waterpark during their stay.
Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai: FAQs
Yes, it is open for visitors and guests.
Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai is a brand new water park that has recently opened its doors to tourists in Dubai.
Guests at either hotel Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina and The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina have exclusive access to the waterpark. However, if you’re not a guest, you can get a day pass to the Mina club, granting you water park access.
Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai is located in the Mina Seyahi Complex. It is part of the Le Meridien and The Westin resort which is in Dubai's Al Sufouh area.
This waterpark is a special attraction for all the guests of the resort and is entertaining and fun for people of all ages.
Guests can wear appropriate swimming costumes while their stay at Jungle Bay Waterpark Dubai.
Yes, online tickets to Jungle Bay are available and recommended so you can have a contactless experience.
Jungle Bay is a part of the Mina Seyahi complex and both the resorts are following all covid safety regulations and sanitization to ensure a safe environment for all their guests and visitors.